Yes about 50 more banks shut down and when people ask why the large banks seem to swallow up the smaller banks, I finally found a great explanation.
This video is about 28 minutes and if you watch the complete video, you will understand what the American banks are doing with your money.
One other note: I want to thank The Property Patrol for supporting our efforts. Please visit their website here.
Enjoy this video:
May 11, 2011 Posted by victory1project | Uncategorized | bank failure, bank failures, bank ratings, democrat bank failures, failing banks, fdic, federal reserve, florida bank failures, goldman sachs, property patrol, suntrust | Leave a comment
- SunTrust Pays Huge Fine June 21, 2014 victory1project
- Banks and Banking May 11, 2011 victory1project
- Republic Mortgage Insurance Rating Poor February 26, 2011 victory1project
- Florida Title Companies Loose License February 25, 2011 victory1project
- Bank Failures Continue in 2011 February 7, 2011 victory1project
- 12 Banks Fail in October 2010 October 28, 2010 victory1project
- Why Should Americans Vote? October 27, 2010 victory1project
- How Banks Steal Your Money October 11, 2010 victory1project
- 11 Banks Fail in September and October October 11, 2010 victory1project
- Buying Failed Bank Assets August 31, 2010 victory1project
- 32,267 hits
Judge Napolitano’s Intense Debate – Freedom Watch
Site infoVictory 1 Project
Blog at WordPress.com.