5 Credit Unions in Florida Poised to Fail?
As of August 25, 2010 our credit union report follows.
There are about 180 Credit Unions in Florida. Credit Unions appear to be in much better financial shape than banks in Florida and I suspect, throughout the country. Of the roughly 180 Credit Unions, we see five specific Florida Credit Unions that are very weak and have a good chance to fail.
Credit Unions are rated by stars. One star means they are very, very weak and five stars means they are very strong. Five stars is like an ( A ) bank rating and one star is equivalent to an (E) rating.
I am listing what appears to be the very weak Credit Unions in Florida that have a strong chance of failing possibly this year.
Darden Employees F.C.U. in Orlando, Florida
Florida Episcopal F.C.U. in Orlando, Florida
Keys Federal Credit Union in Key West, Florida
Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union in Tampa, Florida
Tampa Longshorman’s has no rating
St. James A.M.E. Church F.C.U. in Miami has no rating
SCORE Federal Credit Union in Tallahassee, Florida is rated zero
POC Federal Credit Union in St. Petersburg, Florida has no rating
Miami Shores Village Employees F.C.U. has no rating
Mac Neill Employees Credit Union in Sunrise, Florida has no rating
Lee County Mosquito Control C. U. in Ft. Myers, Florida has no rating
The remaining credit unions, most are strong.
Disclaimer: Please seek legal counsel and financial advice from a licensed financial adviser regarding your financial deposits. We are not providing financial or legal advice.
No comments yet.
- SunTrust Pays Huge Fine June 21, 2014 victory1project
- Banks and Banking May 11, 2011 victory1project
- Republic Mortgage Insurance Rating Poor February 26, 2011 victory1project
- Florida Title Companies Loose License February 25, 2011 victory1project
- Bank Failures Continue in 2011 February 7, 2011 victory1project
- 12 Banks Fail in October 2010 October 28, 2010 victory1project
- Why Should Americans Vote? October 27, 2010 victory1project
- How Banks Steal Your Money October 11, 2010 victory1project
- 11 Banks Fail in September and October October 11, 2010 victory1project
- Buying Failed Bank Assets August 31, 2010 victory1project
- 32,266 hits
Judge Napolitano’s Intense Debate – Freedom Watch
Site infoVictory 1 Project
Blog at WordPress.com.